“Invest in your hair, as it is the crown you wear daily”. There are many aesthetics clinics in Bali offering Hair Growth Therapy. But what is Hair Growth Therapy and what makes one clinic different than another?
Your face is the reflection of your appearance, it's the thing through which everyone recognizes you, and your identity is. But your appearance is a combination of things, which include your eyes, face, hair, and beard, etc, out of which few are the minor contributor to your appearance, whereas few are Major contributors. By Major contributor, we mean such features or things that completely change your appearance. It includes a beard and Hair. One can't easily recognize a person who previously use to shave, but now is keeping a beard. It's also hard to recognize a person who had think hair but is bald now.
Hair is thus one of the blessings of nature which has a great impact on your appearance. It can make you look handsome and it can make you un-recognizable among your near and dears. The beauty of nature is that the thing it has blessed us with is never permanent. Out of these, few are minor, like teeth, and few are major, like hair loss, etc.
But the good thing about nature is that it is always at the giving end. Nature has hidden numerous amazing natural ingredients that assist you in reducing hair loss. It helps you get back your hair or just reduce further hair loss. Furthermore, with the advancement in technology, several different techniques are available through which you can regain your lost hair and look young, stunning, and stylish again.
Beware of unskilled surgeons
The issue arises when you need to choose which technological way you need to adopt that will give you effective results that you desire and will not create any side effects/harms to your hair or skin. One needs to be curious as it's a critical decision to go for any surgery on your head area as it may cause you internal or external damages, which can spoil your appearance forever. Adding to it, such side effects are mostly irreversible and deadly as well.
To make such decisions, one should focus on the side effects as well as the results and must opt for such techniques that are highly effective with very few side effects or have a solution included in the surgery for side effects. It is pertinent to mention that most of the side effects caused in such surgeries are due to unskilled surgeons or lack of experience.
Here are some of the issues caused due to Unskilled surgeon and lack of experience:
- Hair pattern loss.
- Thinning out of hair from the donor location.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical sites.
- Scalp pain, itching, and swelling.
- inflammation of hair follicles (folliculitis)
- Losing sensation around the surgical sites.
Hair Growth Therapy in Bali - Transplant removal procedures
For better understanding, here we will try to simplify the procedures followed in hair transplants. Both techniques show effective hair growth in a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
This hair transplant technique has includes 4 under mentioned steps:-
- CONSULTATION AND PREPARATION. It includes necessary consultation and sharing of information by the patient with the doctor. Further, the necessary test before taking the surgeries.
- DONOR GRAFT EXTRACTION. The surgeon removes the hair follicle graft individually with a micro-punch tool from the back of the scalp (donor area).
- GRAFT PRESERVATION & IMPLANTATION. Graft taken from the donor area is cleaned through an active plasma solution and is implanted in the recipient areas of the scalp. It’s a long process and makes take months which may involve repeated surgeries.
- AFTER CARES. Necessary after-care of the hair, donor area, and receipt area are taken to avoid any infection of side effects in addition to the recovery process which is also kept in observation.
ISSUES FACED IN FUE
The patient may face the following issues:
- Each extraction from the donor area leaves a tiny round scar, up to 1 millimetre in diameter. Based on how many hair follicles are extracted, this can add up to many hundreds or even thousands of puncture mark scars. These scars may look like tiny white dots after healing. Each follicle contains one to four hairs.
- Small incisions have been made for each hair on the receipt area which can be observed.
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
This hair transplant technique has includes 5 under mentioned steps:-
- Preparation for the hair transplant. Hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and relocated to the balding areas
- The donor area trimmed and prepared for surgery. Hair at donor area is trimmed and local anaesthesia is given
- Saturation of Donor Area. The donor area is sutured by removing the bald resistant hair follicles surgically.
- Follicular unit grafts in the Donor Area. Dissection and Preparation follicular units hair grafts are done through microscopes.
- Grafts placement on the bald area. Grafts are placed in front of the hairline and many are placed behind the hairline. Tiny incisions with short hair can be seen after the transplant.
ISSUES FACED IN FUT
- Leaves a linear scar of varying lengths based on the size of the strip extracted at the donor area.
- The length of scars may vary from small length till ear to ear scars.
- May produce more pain and swelling than the FUE procedure.
Nowadays, non-surgical procedures in the top of mind, cause there’s no downtime, and it’s not taking much of your time from your routines such, as off from work and Social Activities.
Lumina Aesthetics presents Hair Growth Therapy in Bali, REGENERA ACTIVA from ITALY. We are the 1st provider REGENERA ACTIVA in BALI.
Regenera Activa is a rejuvenation and tissue renewal treatment that uses a unique combination of stem cell precursors, growth factors and progenitor cells. These cells are obtained in a minimally invasive manner from the patient’s own body and re-introduced into the area to be treated. Various fields of medicine use this procedure, such as aesthetic dermatology, trichology, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, etc.
The process is minimally invasive and involves 3 steps
1) Harvesting graft tissue (around 2.5ml) using a small biopsy tool, usually from the nape of the neck
2) Treating the harvested samples to a filtration process which extract the most concentrated growth factors, stem cell precursors and progenitor cells
3) Injecting the cells to the area to be treated.
Regenera Activa is a safe and effective technique to treat androgenetic alopecia and skin rejuvenation. When used for the scalp, this treatment aims to halt the process of androgenetic alopecia or hair loss and revitalise the existing hair follicles into generating new hair, using the healing power of an individual’s own cells. These are called progenitor cells – which can be pushed to differentiate into their “target” cells. This characteristic makes it possible for them to turn into active follicular cells.
Essentially, Regenera Activa is a micrografting technique that uses a specialised patented tool to deliver progenitor cells into target areas so they may proceed to repair tissue compromised by androgenetic alopecia.
Progenitor cells, stem cell precursors and growth factors that have regenerative abilities are isolated from the sampled tissue and introduced to the target areas of the scalp, initiating the repair process – blood vessel formation in skin and regeneration of hair follicles.
At Lumina Aesthetics Clinic we believe in combination treatments and occasionally mix PRP with the Regenara Activa - this is an even more concentrated combination of micrograft and growth factors, injected into the scalp in order to initiate the regenerative processes.
How do I decide which is the best treatment for my hair loss/thinning?
Find a doctor who is a hair loss expert.
At the end of the day, the actual results will largely depend on the strategy and skill of your doctor.
It is important to find the right doctor at the beginning of your hair loss journey to get these therapies – be it Regenera Activa + PRP or Hair transplant or both.
Lumina Aesthetics Clinic Bali will assist you to get the most wonderful experience in doing the hair growth therapy.
Do you have questions or any other concerns? DM us on Instagram/Facebook or directly Whatsapp (+6281228888837) to our Patient Care Coordinator.