Have you heard about Smile Makeover? Tired of being self-conscious about your smile? Ready to upgrade your look? Want to feel like a celebrity, even if you aren’t one? A customized smile makeover from Lumina Dental Clinic will turn mediocre, broken-down, less-than-perfect teeth into flawless, stunning smiles that will make you look like a superstar.
Do you think a Smile Makeover Right for You?
A smile makeover can work for anyone. Every smile upgrade is designed specifically for each patient’s needs and goals. Not sure you are one of them who needs a smile makeover? Consider the following :
- Are you embarrassed by your teeth?
- Do you avoid smiling?
- Do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
- Do you speak up less than you might like?
- Do you wish you had whiter teeth?
- Is it uncomfortable to bite or chew?
- Do you have mouth pain?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions means a smile makeover is a good idea for you. Lumina’s Dentist can give you a Perfect Smile that is strong, healthy, and beautiful like a Hollywood Celebrities.
Smile Makeover can fix Your “Smile Problems”
All you need to know before you discuss to Lumina’s dentist about a smile makeover is that you want your teeth to look and feel better. Together, you and Lumina’s team will determine which cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry procedures are right for you.
Some of the most common problems patients want to fix include:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Silver fillings
- Loose teeth
- Missing teeth
Common Smile Makeover Procedures
At Lumina Dental Clinic, Whether you undergo one treatment or a host of procedures to improve the health and appearance of your smile, the result can be considered your very own smile makeover. You don’t need a good reason to pursue a new smile other than wanting to look like the best version of yourself.
Smile makeovers often include procedures like:
- Porcelain veneers: Achieve smile perfection and cover up a multitude of sins with these super-strong, stain-resistant shields.
- Clear Aligners: Straighten your teeth discreetly with thin, nearly invisible aligners.
- Teeth whitening: Get your teeth multiple shades whiter with powerful professional bleaching products.
- Dental crowns: Cover a deteriorating, stained, or damaged tooth with a porcelain cap.
- Dental implants: Replace both tooth root and crown with secure, long-lasting restorations.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Replace unsightly silver fillings, correct minor imperfections, or fill gaps with white, natural-looking composites.
Don’t be daunted by the idea of time in the Lumina dentist’s chair. Just one tweak to your smile can make all the difference in how you look – and boost your confidence tenfold.
At Lumina Aesthetics, The most popular procedure for Smile Makeover is Porcelain Veneers, the reason cause many people are inspired by their favorite celebrities smiles.
Problems Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
Porcelain Veneers at Lumina Dental Clinic are one of the most versatile cosmetic dental treatments at Lumina Aesthetics. Lumina Porcelain Veneers can conceal every aesthetic complaint you have about your smile, including:
- Chipped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Small teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Narrow smile
Veneers can be used on just a few teeth, or they can be placed on all your prominent teeth. Ultimately, this transformation not only creates the perfect smile you’ve always wanted, but it also protects tooth structure and strengthens teeth, improving the look, comfort, and function of your smile.
Porcelain is an incredibly durable material that will give you a long-lasting smile makeover. The process of developing your customized veneers will be undertaken by a dental lab after careful consultation with Lumina’s dentist, where together you will determine all the unique characteristics of your veneers, including:
- Color: You want white teeth, but there are many different shades of white, and you want to avoid too-white teeth, so you don’t end up with a smile makeover that looks fake. Your dentist will help you determine what color is flattering to your skin tone and the whites of your eyes.
- Shape: Teeth can be square or rounded, sharp or blunt. What they are not is identical to one another. Each veneer will be carefully shaped to complement the shape of your face, gender, and overall smile goals.
- Size: If your teeth are too small or too big, you already know that getting the size of your veneers just right is incredibly important, so you have a natural-looking smile that doesn’t stand out because of odd-sized teeth. This sizing also includes the length of your veneers.
- Translucency: Natural teeth reflect light, and you want your veneers to do the same, so they look natural and like you were born with them. This level of translucency must be determined before your veneers are created.
How is The Porcelain Veneer Process?
Porcelain Veneers at Lumina Dental Clinic - has several steps and it takes a few weeks for your smile makeover to be complete from start to finish.
Pre-treatment: Lumina’s dentist may make an impression of your mouth to create a mock-up of your smile to test out the length, width, and aesthetics of your smile makeover. These temporary veneers will be placed in your mouth to test them out and to see if you like how they look.
Prep: Prepping the teeth for dental veneers is the next step. In the traditional veneer process, the thickness of the teeth will be reduced slightly to make room for the veneers, so they sit nicely on the teeth and both look and feel natural. This removal of tooth enamel is irreversible.
Creation: Some patients will have their veneers made and delivered that day right in Lumina Dental Clinic. In other cases, we will have a laboratory create your crowns which will take up to 2 weeks. It all depends on a number of factors that our doctors would discuss with you during your consultation.
Delivery: When your customized veneers are ready, they will be bonded permanently in place and adjusted as needed until you are satisfied with the look of your new smile.
So, Are You a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are a truly transformative cosmetic dentistry treatment. If you want to look younger, healthier and happier, veneers will give you that celeb-worthy smile. Schedule a consultation with Lumina’s dentist to find out whether veneers are right for you.
Get your Porcelain Veneers at Lumina Aesthetics Clinic Bali. Schedule your appointment at +6281228888837 , +6281226254127 or via email : [email protected].
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram 😊 https://www.instagram.com/luminaaesthetics/