We all have our limits, and sometimes those responsibilities push us over the edge of those limits. At Lumina Aesthetics, we an help you to improve your appearance from "yay" to "nay".
Being vulnerable and admitting that we are not okay when we project every appearance of being the opposite is scary, but as we all know, life isn’t all rainbows and cute baby animals.
When we mirror our self in the morning, we find there's acne appear suddenly, we find a lot of acne scars on our cheek or maybe in the evening we notice wrinkles appear around eyes and smile line that made us look old.
When you were being bullied, You coped by constantly pushing your emotions down because you were terrified of people disapproving of you in some way. You pushed all of your emotions down, but that didn’t mean that they disappeared.
Expressing your emotions is never a bad thing, and if you’re not okay, it’s okay to say so. And it’s okay to improve your appearance in an aesthetics way. Improve yourself, it means you care for yourself and it’s part of “Self Care”.
This treatments options we bring are based on the most lamentation by Luminist when they come to our clinic that they told us not okay and here are the treatments to cheer them up and make them feel great again.
People also read: 10 Things Women with Gorgeous Skin Always Do
Laser Pico Black Doll
This laser treatment is the latest craze with celebrities. It’s like a face rejuvenation without the surgery and has recently been listed in Indonesia's top ten beauty treatment list!
The 30 – 45 minutes session is a non-invasive and pain-free laser treatment that is great for treating minor skin imperfections such as:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening dilated pores
- Reducing acne scars and post-acne discoloration
- Removing dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Refining enlarged pores
- After treatment, your skin is radiant, has reduced imperfections, and has a porcelain doll complexion.
- Treatment can help with the following:
- Stimulate collagen growth
- Improve skin texture
- Restore skins integrity and radiance
- Clear pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
A chemical peel is using a chemical solution on the skin to remove the top dead layer of skin and reveal a brighter, newer, and more youthful appearance. There are three types of chemical peels: superficial, medium, and deep. At Lumina Aesthetics Clinic, we focus on superficial and medium chemical peels that require very little downtime with rapid results. Lumina Chemical Peeling can effectively improve a wide variety of skin conditions including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven pigmentation
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Meso Gun + Skin Booster
Certain factors such as age, lifestyle, and environmental exposure can heighten skin conditions like dehydration and skin laxity. This can ultimately cause a dull, tired skin presence. Modern life can take a toll on your skin, causing harm to its soft and radiant appearance. Unfortunately, there are multiple skin issues we may have to endure:
- Uneven or rough skin
- Loss of moisture and radiance
- Worn and tired-looking skin
Lumina Aesthetics Clinic offers skin boosters as a solution to enhance your skin condition and improve its beauty. Our skin boosters offer improvements by increasing skin nutrients and moisture supply.
These skin boosters are an effective and versatile resolution for skin concerns in the neck, face, and back of hands. Our team also offers Meso gun therapy to make the skin booster injections benefit your skin effectively.
Dermal fillers can have an astounding effect on your face. Sometimes it’s not a facelift that’s needed but volume replacement. You'll experience a wide range of facial rejuvenation benefits from dermal fillers. They can be used to:
- Restore the youthful “triangle” to your facial shape
- Restore youthful fullness to your cheeks, lips, and mouth area
- Remove hollows under your eyes,
- Lift drooping corners of your mouth
- Fill nasolabial folds and contour your jawline or chin
- Lift the droop of your nose
- Smooth lines and wrinkles
BOTOX Injection is also a great wrinkle minimizer for crow’s feet and, if you have them, those little crinkly bunny lines on your nose. Another common use is for relaxing the platysma muscles in your neck to soften the vertical bands that start showing up as you get a little older. Botox uses include :
- Relaxing the downward pull on the corners of the mouth
- Softening the pebble-like chin contractions some of us unconsciously seem to adopt and in some cases, can even be used to relax the lines under the eyes.
- A chemical brow lift or brow balance with a few strategic injections
- Slenderizing enlarged jaw muscles (masseters)
While the results are dramatic, you don’t have to radically change your facial appearance. The muscles are simply relaxed, so you can still frown, smile, or look surprised without the wrinkles and creases by doing Botox Injection and touch-up botox every 3-4 months.
PRP Hair Growth Therapy
PRP therapy for hair loss is a non-surgical and promising procedure that uses one’s own growth factors taken from a quick blood draw to help stimulate hair growth and prevent hair from falling out. Platelet-rich plasma plays a large role in healing and causes growth in the hair follicles by activating stem cells and other cells in the follicle. Injecting the PRP also speeds up the rate of hair growth.
PRP awakens inactive hair follicles resulting in hair regrowth and thickening. PRP uses the patient’s own highly concentrated growth factors in the form of platelets to extend the most active portion of the hair growth cycle. In doing so, PRP thickens hair and stimulates new hair growth.
Exilis Femme 360 – Female Intimate Rejuvenation – Non-Surgical
Issues such as incontinence that develops after childbirth, vaginal dryness, and loss of tightness can be difficult to bring up. For many women who have noticed changes in their vagina, seeking help and answers can be a daunting and uncomfortable task.
The Exilis Femme 360 treatment is a vaginal rejuvenation treatment that effectively and conveniently improves vaginal tightness, lubrication, and appearance. The treatment uses radiofrequency energy and heating to rehabilitate youthful vaginal function and appearance gently.
Why choose the Exilis Femme 360 at Lumina Aesthetics Clinic?
- Powerful Results: 360 applicator tip that delivers powerful rejuvenation to both the internal and external intimate areas in one treatment
- Fast Treatment Time: each treatment only requires about 8 minutes
- Extremely Safe: 360 Volumetric Heating delivers heat at lower temperatures so there is no risk of infection or discharge
- Very comfortable: disposable applicator tips come in multiple sizes for enhanced comfort
- Clear Aligner – Lumina Aesthetics Clinic – Best Dental Clinic in Bali
It’s always beautiful day to save SMILES! And your smile always change everything that is ‘Not Okay’ turn to be ‘Okay’. To get your perfect smile you might need Clear aligners.
Clear Aligners are virtually invisible, removable braces designed to give you the smile you want. Lumina's dentist may recommend clear aligners because they make tasks, such as cleaning and eating, simpler.
All you need to do to be ‘Okay’ is to LOVE yourself by improving your ‘Not Okay’ with Lumina Aesthetics Clinic, book your consultation with Lumina’s Doctors now ..
See You soon at LUMINA AESTHETICS – xoxo