For men suffering from hair loss, causes range from hereditary traits to underlying medical conditions to lifestyle choices and more.
Here are 6 common hair loss causes in men.
1. Hereditary Traits: a family history of hair loss doesn’t bode well for your follicles as you age.
2. Underlying Medical Conditions: Conditions such as diabetes can damage the immune system, leading to hair loss causes like alopecia areata. There’s also a hair-pulling disorder known as trichotillomania, which can yield temporary balding (presuming the follicles aren’t damaged).
3. Medications and Treatments: Certain types of medications and treatments include hair loss as a potential side effect. That includes medications for diseases or conditions such as cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression, and heart problems. Radiation therapy (chemotherapy, etc) has long been associated with hair loss.
4. Extreme Stress: In the wake of a physical shock or traumatic event, many people experience temporary hair loss. This is essentially due to the relationship between stress and hormone production.
5. Lifestyle Choices: Diets lacking in protein, iron, and key vitamins and nutrients have been linked to thinning hair, while smoking has been purported to accelerate the symptoms of male pattern baldness.
Female hair loss is real! The number of women who have full hair on their head throughout their lifetime accounts for less than 45% of the world’s female population.
There are some signs if you are having a Hair Loss without you knowing it
Overall thinning on the top of your head. Men notice bald spots more commonly, while women will see a difference in density. Bald patches can be seen in some cases. If you stress, you may notice your hair falling in clumps in the shower or while brushing it.
What Can Cause Hair Loss In Women?
1. Medical Conditions: Several medical conditions can cause hair loss in women as Hypothyroidism, Hypopituitarism, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, etc
2. Hormonal Imbalances: Hormones play a major role in determining the growth of your hair. Women go through a series of hormonal changes throughout their lifetime as postpartum hair fall, menopause, PCOS
3. STRESS!!! : Stress may even trigger hair fall in both men and women. Anything that may stress out your body mentally or physically can slow down certain processes like the production of hair follicles.
4. Vitamin Deficiency: Lack of some vitamins and minerals may contribute to hair loss in women.
As it turns out, both men and women experience hair loss every day (about 100 or so hairs, in fact).
However, when you have a healthy head of hair, old hairs are quickly replaced by new ones. As a result, you don’t notice thinning hair at the crown or other signs of male baldness.
There are some causes of Hair Loss in Men and Women, you may check on the previous post.
Here is the answer to Advanced Hair Growth treatment that uses regenerative cells.
From Italy to Bali – Lumina Aesthetics proud presents “Regenera Activa”, we are very proud that we are the 1st provider in Bali and one of the Pioneer Providers in Indonesia.
What is Regenera Activa?
Regenera Activa®️ is an advanced hair growth treatment that uses regenerative cells extracted from the “micro-grafts” harvested from your scalp to stimulate the other areas that are losing hair.
Regenera Activa is effective in slowing down hair loss and boosting hair growth.