As the new year approaches, we tapped the biggest names in Aesthetic procedures to get their take on what’s new and next for face and body.
Beauty and aesthetic trends keep changing every year and this year in 2021 is no exception. However, over the past year, the pandemic forced us to stay indoors and continues to do so, shaping the beauty trends for the next year. Having said that, there is no denying that cosmetic treatments have had a sudden surge of popularity in the recent past. As they infiltrate more people’s beauty regimes, there’s more research into new and improved treatments, which are able to treat a wider variety of conditions and concerns. The world of aesthetic treatments is ever-evolving, so it is especially interesting to predict what is current and will be trending in the New Year as far as these enhancements are concerned. Here’s a list of the top aesthetic treatments trend in 2021 in Lumina Aesthetics Clinic and still trending that we foresee in 2022.
- Laser for Hyperpigmentation
As the work-from-home movement continues well past the hopeful end of this pandemic, more and more people are glued to their computer screens. This is causing an increased concern over blue light, which may have a negative effect on our eyes as well as our skin, contributing to signs of aging such as hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
Non-ablative resurfacing laser, this laser is most appropriate for melasma, PIH, and solar lentigines and work to rejuvenate the skin by building new collagen, helping to smoothen the skin and partially eliminate hyperpigmentation arising from sun damage and other factors such as blue light.
This laser that considered suitable for most skin types and uses a diffractive lens, which breaks up the beams of light, hitting the skin in a pixelated pattern so some columns receive light while others go untouched. This laser is designed to be gentle on the skin and minimize post-treatment downtime.
- Acne Scars Removal
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a lot of changes we never imagined, including a direct link to acne breakouts. That’s because the masks we all wear to keep ourselves and others safe create a humid environment where acne-causing bacteria thrive.
Even people who had only mild acne or none at all are reporting unprecedented breakouts. This means we need to add special skincare efforts to our list of other COVID safety habits.
If you’ve suffered severe or prolonged acne, you may end up with some scarring. Have no fear; we can help with that, too.
It’s not always possible to get rid of acne scars completely – but laser treatments can improve the appearance of acne scars. The right kind of laser treatment depends on the nature and severity of your scars.
Lumina CO2 Laser treatment is one of the most popular treatments available because the treatment can be delivered to the entire area. The treatment may also be applied to the tissue around the scar to help diminish the appearance of the acne scarring to blend the scar more naturally into the skin.
- Slimming Program
Nowadays in this pandemic, increase risk factors for weight gain during self-quarantine are inadequate sleep, snacking after dinner, lack of dietary restraint, eating in response to stress, and reduced physical activity.
Therefore our bodies accumulate a lot of fat that we cannot process due to limited physical activity during this pandemic.
Most of us develop lumps and bumps of unsightly fat and/or cellulite in our lives. This fat is not easy to get rid of and requires a lot of commitment and discipline if using traditional methods. The MesoLipo fat melting injection using mesotherapy techniques specifically target localized fat and cellulite deposits. It is a less invasive alternative to liposuction and slowly dissolves the deposits with injections of substances that specially target the fatty cells. After this, the body proceeds to naturally remove the residue over the following weeks.
Mesolipo is becoming preferable to liposuction due to its less invasive procedure and great outcome. Other benefits of doing Mesolipo include:
- No need for a general anaesthetic as the procedure is painless and does not cause discomfort
- Short recovery period, allowing a swift return to work and normal activities
- More affordable than other surgical alternatives
- Contours body, resulting in a more shapely figure
- Improves the appearance of skin and reduces cellulite
If you want to have a good result you may combine mesolipo injection with BTL Vanquish ME Treatment at Lumina Aesthetics Clinic. BTL VANQUISH ME is the second generation of contactless technology for fat cell disruption. The BTL VANQUISH ME procedure disrupts fatty cells through the selective heating of adipose tissue. The process leads to fatty cell shrinkage and elimination. Vanquish fat reduction can be an excellent method of improving definition and tone throughout the arms, thigh, abdomen, hips, and buttocks.
- Profhilo Skin Booster at Lumina Aesthetics Clinic
Profhilo has unique, regenerative powers and can achieve complete facial rejuvenation and hydration using its innovative bio-modelling approach. It stands out from other treatments because it contains the highest, and purest, concentrations of hyaluronic acid – without any chemical agents – that works to improve the skin’s structure and keeps working weeks after the treatment. You’ll visibly see the results in your skin, where it’ll be firmer, with lines and wrinkles diminished, and your overall complexion looks – and feels – tighter. It’s one of the more natural anti-ageing injectable treatments we offer!
At Lumina Aesthetics Clinic our patient is love to have a quick result, that is why we offer Profhilo for those who want an effective treatment that only by injection procedure.
How does Profhilo work?
Profhilo works by injecting the purest dose of hyaluronic acid into five key points – on both sides of the face – to ensure symmetrical rejuvenation. These points are usually the cheekbones, the nasal base, the tragus, chin and mandibular (lower jaw). Two treatments are needed, where the first dose of hyaluronic acid gradually activates collagen and elastin production, and the second dose elevates the final outcome – to boost hydration, collagen rejuvenation and firmness from within. It is perfect for treating crepey, papery skin on the face, neck, hands and chest, and ideal for reinstating a softer, healthier complexion for chronically dry or dull skin.
- Hair Growth Therapy
There’s no doubt the pandemic has left us all feeling stressed. Many people are reporting hair loss as a result of the pandemic. So what can you do?
And many patients come to Lumina Aesthetics clinic reporting that they have been recovered from COVID-19 and have this hair loss problem. It's not only happening to men but impacted also women.
Fret not, Our Bespoke Hair Restoration Process is complete and we are ready to help you grow your hair back NATURALLY!
- Fue Hair Transplantation: The FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique is a method of hair transplantation where the hair roots are taken from the donor area one by one and then inserted into tiny canals that have been prepped and opened up by the doctor. Unlike the FUT technique, there is no cutting or sewing involved in the FUE method. Since the grafts are taken with the FUE method are standard and uniform, and since we can implant them at the desired angle, this method produces the most natural-looking results and ensures the grafts blend in with the original hair seamlessly.
- Regenera Activa: Regenera Activa®️ is an advanced hair growth treatment that uses regenerative cells extracted from the “micro-grafts” harvested from your scalp to stimulate the other areas that are losing hair. Regenera Activa is effective in slowing down hair loss and boosting hair growth.
- PRP Hair Growth Therapy: The plasma Growth Factor contains a range of growth factors and proteins that speed tissue repair. As some types of hair loss result from damage to hair follicles, researchers initially hypothesized that Plasma Hair Growth Therapy could help regrow hair by reversing the process that occurs in androgenetic alopecia.
- Placenta Growth Factor : Growth Factor Therapy uses the human placenta’s cells to promote a more natural form of healing and less reliance on artificial agents. And it’s very effective for hair loss.
- Meso Gun + PRP Hair Growth Therapy : Combination Meso Gun and PRP is a very effective treatment to make the process of injection faster.
So, solve your hair loss problems with Lumina Hair Restoration Services.
At Lumina Aesthetics Clinic, we love to hear and share what is your current aesthetic improvement and share with yours how these aesthetic procedures improve your self-confidence in this difficult time year to year. Call us today to schedule a consultation! We can’t wait to have feedback after the treatment on how you will appreciate it every time you spend time with us here.